Friday, May 20, 2011

Blessed

Today is my birthday.  I am so thankful to be placed with my class.  I can't believe that it has been three years.  Time sure does fly!  Today, I looked back at some pictures taken from when I first started teaching them.  Wow! I am privileged to be their teacher and love being with them each day.

I don't have a class picture from this year.  (I wonder who has a camera? ;-D) But below are some pictures of things we have done this year.  I try to get a good picture soon.



A card from my girls & bookmark from AnnMarie
All my girls :-)

Playing tennis with Robyn
After eating at the park, we returned to my house for a fire
Flowers from Nate, Louise, & Eloise.  Thank you!








8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I am so thankful that you are my teacher.
    Beth F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Naomi, I remember so well what a darling baby you were! It doesn't seem all that long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Beth for the wonderful party! I really enjoyed it.

    Thank you, Aunt Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday


    That was fun, even though we didn't play tennis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose, that was the best party I've ever had. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The party was very fun, You are a very good teacher, I like how you teach me math!

    Love, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. That party was so much fun! It was our pleasure to bless you on your birthday. I hope you are our teacher for many years to come:)

    Love, Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls. I will be not only your teacher but your friend for many, many years.

    -Miss Williams

    ReplyDelete